Creative Passions | Rebecca Baer® Artful Living: Creative Passions

30 July 2010

Creative Passions

I am an artist and a foodie and have glorious fun weaving both of these passions into every aspect of life.  In short, I can't leave well enough alone.  My hope for this blog is to share these creative explosions with you.  Perhaps you will be inspired to try some of the recipes, decorating whims, and artsy ideas or share some thoughts of your own.

Download the Rebecca Baer® Artful Living Widget!

7 comments:

  1. What a terrific idea to share your talents in this blog. I'll be watching for more.
    paintnlady@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon, I hope you enjoy the variety of my "creative explosions", ahem, I mean "artful living".

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really exciting to hear you have creative explosions coming soon. A bonus for us who adore you...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy,

    Thanks for joining me on this adventure. I hope there are plenty of ideas for you to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea - I can see you now illustrating a cookbook. yum! Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a marvelous idea Norma! We'll have to see where this takes us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very excited about this forum concept. Can't wait to learn more from you.

    ReplyDelete