"Blessings" Fabric Collection

Oh! Shades of autumn, curling leaves, intricate pumpkins and heart-warming sentiments.  A total of seventeen fabrics combine to make up this sophisticated yet delightfully whimsical autumn fabric collection.  These designs, created for "Studio e Fabrics", are licensed for fabric under my Whimsies & Wishes™ brand. Studio e produces 100% cotton, premium quality fabrics in 43"/44" widths.  Your local quilt store can order them through Checker Distributors.  Checker does not sell directly to the consumer but you can view the fabrics on their site.  Although the fabrics are not scheduled for release until May/June, your local shop can pre-order here.

I am looking forward to getting my hands on these and creating!  I would love to see whatever you choose to make with the fabrics.  I think the first item on my agenda is a wall hanging.  I can shift the decorating focus throughout the fall by displaying it on a themed holder.  The neutral autumn feel of the wall hanging will change depending on whether it is displayed on a holder with a halloween, thanksgiving or strictly autumn motif.  Perhaps a table runner would suit you. By adding a fabric channel on the back the resulting piece can serve double-duty as a table runner and a wall hanging.  The hardest part will be waiting until the fall!
Back to Top