Contemporary Quilt Fabric - Aubrey

My latest fabric collection for Studio e fabrics is now available for your favorite quilt store to order!  Aubrey, produced by Studio e under my Whimsies & Wishes™brand, features fifteen fabrics in vibrant cheerful hues.  I've included images of a few of my favorites.  It was so hard to choose!  I love the paisley but the stylized flowers and insects are also delightful.   I am anxious to get my hands on these!  You can view the full range of fabrics for Aubrey here


"Studio e" produces 100% cotton, premium quality fabrics in 43"/44" widths.  Your local quilt store can order them through Checker Distributors.  Checker does not sell directly to the consumer but you can view the fabrics on their site.  Although the fabrics are not scheduled for shipment until June 2012, your local shop can pre-order here. 






Back to Top