My Key West Collection at America's Mart | Rebecca Baer® Artful Living: My Key West Collection at America's Mart

10 February 2013

My Key West Collection at America's Mart

On a recent whirlwind trip to America's Mart in Atlanta, Georgia I had the pleasure of seeing my new Key West collection produced by Highland Graphics.  These photos taken (with permission) in their showroom show the range of products in this group including glass cutting boards, serving trays, coasters, mugs, trivet, clock, dip chiller, etc.  What a thrill to see my own artwork on a collection like this!

Highland Graphics, located in Springfield, Tennessee manufactures quality giftware items featuring art from many talented licensing artists with a wide range of styles.  You can find HG products in fine giftware stores and specialty shops, nationwide.


America's Mart is one of the largest permanent wholesale markets in the world, encompassing four buildings and seven million square feet.  Closed to the public, the market is for active members of the wholesale and retail industry.  





This collection can be purchased online here and in-store at Artisan Life & Style™ located in Hagerstown, MD.  Please see the Artisan Life & Style™ website for location and hours.




3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you for doing a great job I have always thought that would be one way to sell your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rebecca! They look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I find it very rewarding to see the products come to life.

    ReplyDelete